Friday, February 26, 2010

Testing in Mock and Koji

Mock

When testing there was only one error that kept on reoccurring indicating that SDL packages were missing from the spec file( which is BuildRequires). I had to query the first installed SDL packages to find out what was needed. In the end I had to list eight SDL packages so it could run in mock.

Oh! I had to run the command rpmbuild -bs every time a change was made to the original spec file. This was fun!

Below is the final output of the successful run.





Koji

Finally. I do not know what the problem was, but it worked. Using the commands below and Using the Koji Buid system from Fedora

- yum install fedora-packager
- /usr/bin/fedora-packager-setup

I got an error indicating that I needed a Certificate. I downloaded that certificate and the second command again. There was success.

Building the package with koji was easy to my surprise. I didn't get any errors. The command below did it

koji build --scratch dist-f10 xye-0.9.1-1.fc10.src.rpm

The got the lovely words I like to see completed successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment